COVID 19 - Changes to the way we work
We're open for business as usual and are following Government guidelines for the safety of customers and our staff. Below are a few important changes to how we're currently operating:
- We're adhering to the 2-metre social distancing rule.
- Our staff now carry gloves, masks and hand sanitiser.
- Where possible, our preference is to be left to work in the room alone where the blinds are being fitted
- We'd appreciate it if you could clear the area where we'll be working by removing any furniture/ornaments etc. This helps us avoid touching anything unnecessarily.
- We'll call you on the day of your appointment to confirm that you and your household are free of any symptoms.
- We'll only attend an appointment if we are free of any symptoms.
- Unfortunately, it's currently not possible for you to look through our sample books. Instead, we'll hold relevant samples up for you to see.
- We'll wipe down any surfaces that we've come into contact with and take all packaging away with us when the work is completed.
- If you or a member of your household is 'shielding', we won't be able to come to your house. This is for your own safety until the Government lifts this restriction. We are, however, able to give you a quote over the phone if you're able to give us accurate measurements.
Best wishes and stay safe everyone! – All at Blindingly Obvious