Passionate about Pleats
Pleated blinds are available with a sun-reflective backing to deflect the heat, blackout backing to darken the room or as an Honeycomb Cellular Blind to reduce heat loss. They are also available as Perfect Fit, Intu or Neat Fit Blinds, which simply clip onto you UPVC windows. Pleated blinds look great in an array of colours, textures and patterns.
Why choose us?
There are a bewildering number of companies selling made to measure blinds online. Many offer a mail order, DIY approach to purchasing your Pleated blinds. This can be useful if you're taking a more 'hands-on' approach and are happy to do all the measuring, ordering and fitting yourself.
However, ordering online can be a tricky process:
- Have you made the correct measurements?
- Do the colours you see on your computer screen match the actual colour of the blinds you've just ordered?
- Have you ordered the right type of Pleated blinds for your particular style of window?
- Have you chosen the best colour and fabric for your room?
- What happens if you make a mistake - Can you return them for a refund? (you usually can't).
By choosing us, you can sit back and relax without the hassle and stress of making sure you've done everything correctly. We'll come to visit you with a huge range of patterns, fabrics and options to choose from so that you can see what the finished product will look like, right in the comfort of your own home or business.
About Pleated Blinds - What are they?
A Pleated Blind has a fabric that offers neat, horizontal pleats, forming a concertina effect to give you a blind that will ensure you have plenty of room on your windowsill.
- Free hang with a cord lock. Supplied with a Child Safety device.
- Tensioned utilizing a bottom rail or locating feet. Child Safe.
- Lite Rise® allows you to push up or pull down by hand. Child Safe.
- Smart Cord® features a retractable pull cord that maintains a constant cord length. Child Safe. N.B. Smart Cord is only available with Duette Shades.
Pleated blinds are available in a multitude of colours in plain or patterned fabrics, including SPC (Solar Protective Coating) or SPF (Solar Pearlised Finish), which filter daylight and reduce glare. Blackout fabrics are also available.
Honeycomb, Cellular or Duette
These Blinds are energy efficient as they have unique air pockets that act as a barrier against winter cold or summer heat.
What rooms are best suited to Pleated Blinds?
No longer seen as a blind used mainly for conservatories, they are becoming a popular choice in other room settings.
We're passionate about blinds and are the Obvious choice when it comes to supplying and fitting custom, high-quality made to measure blinds. We're based in Dartford, Kent and can travel to your home and business for a free, no obligation consultation. If you're unsure about any aspect of our service or would simply like some free, friendly advice before making a decision, either give us a call or send us an email.